Wednesday 31 March 2010

Well, another day

No matter how many times I do it, job interviews freak me out.

Today I had my interview for junior don. At my school, the dons of each floor are at least one year outside their undergraduate, so it's not a student thing. It's how we can have a student patrol and no hired on-campus security service.

Students can apply to be junior dons, which is what I did. I hope that goes well, because it means a big break on residence fees, and it would be fun. Luckily, one of the members of the interview committee told me I nailed it. I find out next week!

Also, I'm getting sick. Why, why does the sick come back now? I am halfway through Holy Week, which means church every day, culminating with a sick three-hour midnight service and then a massive party. I am looking forward to it.

And Phil is due to arrive at any moment, to stay for the weekend. I got a lot of work done in advance, to prepare for goofing off and doing nothing. It's going to be warm and sunny. Hooray!

No comments: