Thursday 22 April 2010

Summer

Well, I am all done my year. I finished and handed in my last assignment today (three days late, natch). It was fairly anticlimactic since I've been acting like I'm done ever since my last exam on Tuesday.

Yesterday I arrived at my friends' house, Davis and Sarah's, for laundry. They have free laundry and we combine loads and hang out to make laundry more fun. I arrived around 11, and we spent the rest of the day and night hanging out. I think we're all feeling the coming summer separation from our friends (many have left already) and are taking every chance we get to hang out.

We did laundry, we chatted, we laughed, we drank copious amounts of leftover wine from about 4 until 11pm. Sarah and I started out homework at midnight, slept at 3:30. We lay next to each other and whispered in bed, before grabbing precious few hours of sleep.

Luckily, I will see Sarah and Davis in Ottawa this summer, but our other friends live out of town. So do all three of our significant others. I predict many nights of wine and bitching on the couch. And bad TV.

I arrive home in Ottawa Sunday night! And I don't start work for a week after! I can't wait to sleep for a whole week straight! Especially can't wait right now. I'm so sleepy I'm jittery. Whee.

No comments: