Monday 3 March 2008

On Lesbians

Now, something a little more lighthearted after that last post. Here is the best sketch of Ellen Page hosting SNL from last week. All through the episode, it was like "Ellen. I'm waiting for you to be amazing!" And then finally it was great, in this last scene.



notes:
-notice how the audience just doesn't know how to react sometimes, should they laugh or is it not funny? kind of deal and it's gold.
-So many moments of "haha it's funny" but at the same time it's like "so much truth in this".
-cute short haircuts indeed
-I have a huge crush on Ellen Page*
(PS note to Jen: after that scene, my sister turned to me and went "Like... Grrl!". So way to go you, for educating my sister. Someone had to do it.)


Also, instead of relaying the very interesting dream last night, I'll just post the meanings I found in my trusty online dream dictionary, because really, I think that's enough.

To see a mansion in your dream, symbolizes your greatest potential and growth. You may feel that your current situation or relationship is in a rut.

To dream about sex, refers to the psychological completion and the integration of contrasting aspects of the Self. It may indicate repressed sexual desires and your needs for physical and emotional love.

It's all connected, people.

*Watch this. Start it at two minutes and you'll have a beautiful moment of Ellen Page being on the red carpet and acting like a real person. So much crushing.

No comments: