Saturday 20 September 2008

Boob Tatt

Some of you may remember that when I was in Ohio, I crashed a "Boob Tatt" party where everyone drew fake tattoos onto their bosom. It was weird and awkward and funny. I thought it was a good idea for a party. I filed it away for future reference.

Because of that experience, I laughed out loud this morning when I woke up and found a sharpie tattoo on my boob.

I had completely forgotten that I let Gordon draw a pirate-y tattoo on my chest in the middle of the night. There is quite a posse of tattoo-ed victims of Gordon from last night.

Last night was the Middle Bay Cops and Robbers party -- which coincided with International Talk Like A Pirate Day. I rocked it in my pirate garb. I even had a sash which held my keys and my phone all night. I love it when costumes are utilitarian!

It was a decent party for sure, and the best part was how excited the Middle Bay boys were about the party. They try so hard. And we love them.


In other news, I got a job as one of the two FYP tour guides! I'm very excited to have this job, not only because it means money, and it gets worked around my school schedule. I'm also excited to be able to share King's with prospective students. I was a tour guide at Lisgar, basically doing the exact same job, and I loved it. I love interacting with people, and I'm really loving King's. I'll be that person that they remember who showed them around and (hopefully) showed them how awesome King's is.

There was a lot of hardcore competition between the dozen or so of us who tried for the job. My roomate and I both went for it... and it was a little awkward when I got it and she didn't. We aren't, like, BFFs, and sometimes it gets awkward. Luckily I spend more time in Davis and Seana's room down the hall than in mine. It's a really big room. We're getting a coffeetable!

No comments: