Sunday 2 November 2008

"This is the way/ it's the way that we live and love"

So I'm half-heartedly participating in NaNoBloMo. Ish. Yes, it's true, my first post of the month says "November 2" BUT I wrote it before I slept from November 1, so I consider it from November 1.

This is all to say that I have got to write something for today. But the thing is that today is like, really boring. I read Dante, I went to a study session for midterms, I have dance later on. The usual.

I actually have a ton of work to do tonight since yesterday was spent curled up in bed nursing a nasty hangover and watching the L Word. It was surprisingly not awful; it was quiet and dark, my favourite show was on and soon all that was left was a general feeling of wanting to be warm in bed. With lots of pillows. A purring cat would have been nice too, but that will have to wait for another time.

Dance hell week is coming up... and midterms... and journalism assignements are due... Everything is piling up! But it all ends on November 14 when the last assignment is due and my mom rolls into town just in time for my birthday. Hurray! I'm so excited.

No comments: