Saturday 12 September 2009

A few minutes to kill

I am left with a few minutes to kill, so I thought I'd write an update. I'm such a tease, I know, but I really don't have time for a full post. I'm moderately dressed up for a night of extreme alcohol consumption, the culmination of a week as a frosh leader. Heyo. Can't wait.

What I'm really most excited about right now is my walk-in closet. One of the perks of being the president of my residence is the sweetest room ever. It's a double, with only me in it. Plus a bathroom and a closet. The walk-in closet.

When I was elected president, a past president inquired as to how I would use the closet.

"As a a closet" was my response.

"But it's huge," she said. "I turned mine into a kitchen."

"I'm putting my clothes in it. They might all fit."

I love clothes. I am a little clothes crazy. I try to be careful not to buy anything I don't love and getting rid of things I don't wear, but I have a lot of things I love. And many scarves. Oh so many scarves.

This walk-in closet is life-changing. Well, style-changing anyway. Now that my cutest clothes, the hang up ones, aren't stuffed into a tiny space, I walk in and survey them first. The result? My cute clothes have been in heavy rotation. Hello hot black Banana Republic skirt I bought second-hand but perfect. Let's be friends. I certainly have been receiving lots of outfit compliments.

I have no pictures of my walk-in closet, currently, so I cannot share this with you, but suffice it to say, it ain't cramped in there.

Now I must off to my late night. PS: longer letter later.

No comments: