1. Read Captain Corelli's Mandolin which I haven't finished yet, and should be since we're now studying it in class.
2. Read The Tempest which I completely missed in class.
3. Finish my short story assignment for Writer's Craft.
4. Listen to my newly-acquired Bjork CDs.
5. Stare at the awesome Westfest lineup and get more and more excited.
6. Make summer plans with my cousins, who I get to see in just over a month.
7. Somehow be in Montreal with the Cute Writer.
8. Watch Battlestar Galactica on Surf the Channel if only Surf the Channel were frakking working!
9. Make plans to hang out with friends during my last couple weeks of being classmates with them.
10. Make lists of things I need for school next year (new lamp!)
11. Listen to Q podcasts.