Wednesday 4 February 2009

Tuesday are for Tea

Tuesdays are generally awful. Monday nights are a lot of fun, so Tuesday mornings are fully of hangover. Tuesday afternoon I have journalism, which goes on and on, even when there's a huge winter storm and the rest of the school went home (what is wrong with this picture, J-school?). Anyway, by the end of Tuesday dinner, I am bored, tired, irritated and disappointed (by dinner food) and want nothing of the readings for the next day.

Since returning from break, Phil and I have decided to have tea every Tuesday night. Here is Phil and tea. Phil owns a pretty (and masculine) collection of tea cups. This is Phil's favourite face to make.


Having something fun to look forward to at the end of my Tuesdays make them better. For instance, today there was a winter storm warning and many university workers went home, but our class was not canceled. I would have liked a canceled class, since we had a paper due that I hadn't started. Yes, I finished it... in one hour. 60 minutes, people. This is impressive. Especially considering how hungover I was.

So after journalism ended, I was exhausted. But I managed to read me some Kant and then jet over the Middle Bay to chill with Phil. Nothing improves a night quite so much as a warm beverage and the company of a good friend.

4 comments:

aandjblog said...

What a fantastic idea! I"m happy that you've found something to brighten up your tuesdays

Magpie said...

You, my dear, are full of shit.

It's why I love you.

Saf said...

I love that you have a picture of Phil making the "Phil face" on your blog.

EK said...

I'm pretty sure that Phil doesn't love it.