Tuesday 16 March 2010

Tuesday

Tuesdays are the worst days of ever. I have tons of class, I'm tired, and the week seems to stretch before me. Unending. Painful.

Sitting here thinking about how much I hate Tuesdays makes me think of Tuesdays last year. As the day when I took my journalism classes, it was my longest day of the week and it was full of painful lectures. I used to give myself the night off from homework, just to congratulate myself for surviving it.

It was also time off because that's when I started having regular Tuesday tea dates with Phil. I would go over to his room after I finished class, plunk myself down in the chair by the door, and sprawl. Usually I whined too. I have no idea what he found so attractive about that, but we're coming up to our nine month anniversary. Nine months of a long-distance relationship (some times longer than others), of phone calls and emails and hand-written love letters and whirlwind visits.

Phew. Nine months down, six until we get to see if we can stand one another in the same place for extended periods of time.

No comments: